2) Lily James- Lily’s role as Cinderella called for her to have a tiny waist, accented by the huge blue skirt that was her costume. The waist trainer helped to give this effect, leaving her to work her magic on the character.
3) Anne Hathaway- Anne Hathaway’s role as Catwoman required her to wear a corset and little else. It gave her character the sleek look that comes to mind, and kept fans of the leading lady happy.
4) Audrey Hepburn- For Audrey’s role in the movie Monte Carlo Baby in 1952, she donned a corset. This was one of her early roles on the big screen.
5) Angelina Jolie- For her role as Mrs. Smith in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Angelina Jolie wore a corset dress that was made out of black pleather.
6) Liv Tyler- Liv Tyler has been known to put on a corset for a role or two in her day. She’s been everything from an elven fairy queen to characters set back in the 1800’s who would have surely worn a corset every day of their lives.
7) Emma Watson- Emma’s most notable character Hermione did not wear a corset during the movie, but on the red carpet, she loves to wear one as part of her ensembles. Corset dresses seem to be among her favorite, including her most recent outfit for the Met Gala in New York City that was made entirely out of recycled plastic bottles!
8) Tilda Swinton- Tilda Swinton has worn corsets for several of her roles as well. The Queen in Narnia had a tiny waist with huge skirts, made possible by, you guessed it, a corset. Her role in the movie Orlando also required a corseted look in order to remain historically accurate.
9) Helena Bonham Carter- Helena has played many historically accurate roles that required corsets. Probably most notably was her role as Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films, and along side Lily James in Cinderella as the Fairy Godmother.
10) Catherine Zeta Jones- Catherine Zeta Jones is another actress who has been around the world with her roles. In 2005 she put on a corset to star in the movie, The Legend of Zorro.
Corsetdeal has an entire line of corsets just waiting for you. They come in tons of different colors and styles and are ready to be shipped right to your doorstep. Come shop our selection of corset dresses and tops, or just get a corset on its own. Browse our selection at our website and join the celebrities.